Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Friday It's Friday It's Friday!!!!!!!

Well hello everyone! So glad its Friday can you tell? Tomorrow is the farmers market down town yay! I'm going to try and go early before all the people in the world show up and it gets too hot. I was reading Janetha's blog (Meals and Moves) when she mentioned how unhappy she was when she stepped on the scale. I had the exact same thing happen to me two weeks ago. I've been eating really well and not eating junk and still the numbers were as high as ever. I totally wanted to cry. I guess eating 5x a day doesn't work for me. It seems like you get a magical # in your head of what your weight "should be" and it gets burned into your mind. Usually is the lowest weight that you can remember weighing (healthy or not) at least that is what my ideal weight is in my mind. Weight is just a number, and the scale is not always accurate. For instance my scale at home weighs 4-5 pounds lighter than any digital scale I've ever stepped onto. Weird I know but I can't let it get me down because weight fluctuates throughout the day. To make a long story short, I like to go by the way my clothes fit, that is a good way to see how things are going. I always have a pair of jeans that are too tight so when they are not too tight I know my weight has gone down. Remember weight is just a # and it shouldn't dictate how we feel or our quality of life. Just live every day to the fullest and do what makes you happy!
                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. love this! you are right. numbers blow. and i want to go to the market.. sigh, maybe in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete