Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July recap

Happy Tuesday y'all. Wow this weekend flew by and I had so much fun with pool parties and BB Q's and fireworks. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. Here are some pics for your enjoyment.

My aunt and uncle's pool.
Food and more food!
Flag jello so festive.
The BEST chocolate marshmallow cookies EVER!!!
Poppy just turned "85" bless his heart!
Nanny and I! Isn't she cute!
Too much sun????
                                                                                    Addie posing as usual!
This 4th of July was so much fun with all my friends and family,good food and fireworks. Sorry no pics of them. Hope you all had a relaxing fun long weekend. This weekend, we are heading to the Uintah  Mts. for camping. Have a great week!                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment