Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday

So I've been a total slacker lately. I need to kick it into high gear and blog more often like I want to. So for the last 2 days, I have had some stomach issues. Not sure if I ate something weird at the farmers market or what. I've been trying to be mellow for the last 2 days and not eat too much of anything so I don't make it hurt worse. Anyway onto more exciting things. First a shout out to Janetha! Congrats on your wedding, it looks like it went beautifully and your cake looked amazing with the hounds-tooth pattern. Love it! Can't wait to see more pics. So we went camping in the Uintah mts and I had a purse/cocktail party and lots of fruit to eat. Is it possible to OD on fruit? Well here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment!
The purse partay!!!



This is the purse I got........ For free!!!!

                                          My new coffee mug. Love it! I think I just love pink!


Major fruit consumption!

And Veg

Oh and crock pot chicken

My first baby tomato isn't he cute!!

Oats, its been a while oh how I've missed you!

Sliders on biscuits for the hubster.


Oh aren't they cute?

Potato packets on the BBQ


 



Camping was a blast. We enjoyed sun,rain,hail,thunder. Everything except snow. It was muddy but great.
Hope you all have had a great summer so far. I know I have!

                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment